Saturday, November 1, 2008

First Post!

Hi everyone! I'm starting up this new website about makeup, hair, fashion, good deals, and anything nerdy! I'm currently a full-time student, so I will try and update this as much as possible between exams and projects. I'm a computer science major, and I've loved makeup all my life. I'm not a professional makeup artist or anything, but I have been wearing makeup since... 5th grade! :-X I will also be making makeup videos and posting links here from YouTube. I like all makeup brands, especially MAC. I try to experiment with different brands though, from drugstore to Chanel and Dior just to see if there really is color payoff. I will post hauls, reviews, and any bargains that I find. Hopefully they will be helpful to you on your journey with makeup! That's about it for now! Check back again! :B

No comments: