Saturday, November 1, 2008

MAC Haul with Red She Said and Holiday Brush Set

Just wanted to share a picture of my most recent MAC haul. For anyone looking to buy any one of the three holiday brush sets (basic brush set, eye shadow brush set, and face brush set), BUY IT AT NORDSTROM!!! They're selling it for only $35 there, compared to $50 at MAC! What a deal!!!

MAC Haul!

I also picked up some Red She Said items -- mineralize eye shadow trio in Inter-view, MAC Beauty Powder Blush in Stark Naked (LOVE IT!) and Red She Said Amplified Creme Lipstick. These are my favorites from the collection. At first, I went to the mall looking for the mineralize eye shadow trio in Threesome, but I ended up liking Inter-view better -- especially since I wanted to buy makeup for my upcoming Classic/Vintage Pinup Makeup Tutorial and Threesome doesn't look that great with red lips.

If you have any questions about any of these items, leave a comment and I'll let you know as soon as I've tried these on!

:B

No comments: