Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Electric Blue Makeup Look

I came up with this fun electric blue look to wear to a game night my older sister was hosting at her apartment last Friday.


I actually recorded a video tutorial for this look with the new Canon Vixia HF100 HD Camcorder my boyfriend got for me for Christmas. However, since it records in Blu-Ray quality, my computer processor wasn't fast enough to handle playback and editing at a rate my patience could handle. So, I am planning to exchange the camcorder. In the meantime, here's what I used in case you want to try this look before I can record another tutorial on how to create it:

EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (all over lid)
MUFE Flash Color in Bright Blue (on outer corner of lid)
MUFE Flash Color in Turquoise (on center lid)
MUFE Flash Color in Silver (inner corner)
MAC e/s in Electric Eel (on top of Bright Blue on outer corner)
MAC e/s in Aquadisiac (on top of Turquoise on center lid)
MAC e/s in Fineshine (on top of Silver on inner corner and lower lashline)
MAC e/s in Carbon (as eyeliner)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric (on lower lashline/waterline)

CHEEKS
light pink blush (I used one from the Coastal Scents 10 blush palette)

LIPS
MAC l/s in To Swoon For

I also curled my hair with my 25mm (1 inch) Enzo Milano.


I finish the look with a light blue scarf from Forever 21 and dangling turquoise earrings. Enjoy! :B

No comments: