Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Everyday Brown Makeup Look

I try to hang out with my mom every other weekend. When I come over, we catch up on life (this includes what new makeup we've seen/tried/bought/etc.). Then I almost always end up giving her (as well as my sister(s) who happen to be home at the time) a makeover. For our last makeup session, I came up with this everyday brown look that she can wear to work/dinner/outings/etc. Here's how it turned out:




EYES
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
MAC Devoted Poppy Holiday Palette: Sweet Eyes e/s (as highlight), Amourously e/s (on crease)
MAC Mineralize Eye Shado Trio in Inter-View (dark brown e/s on entire lower lid and swipe a little of the middle gold e/s right on the center of the lid)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (as e/l)

CHEEKS
MAC Hello Kitty Beauty Powder Blush in Tippy (just a little bit on the apples)
MAC Hello Kitty Beauty Powder Blush in Fun & Games (under Tippy, contour cheekbone and bring up towards temple)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (on top of where you put Tippy to make it not as bright)

LIPS
Dior Addict l/s in 420

If you didn't get a chance to buy the Devoted Poppy palette over the holidays, you can use other colors to achieve this look. For Sweet Eyes, use a shimmery muted golden beige e/s and for Amourously, use a frosty antique gold e/s.

These makeup sessions are so much fun. I look forward to it all the time.

Thanks Ma, for being my model (and role model) ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's so nice and soooo sweet! :)