Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Flip and Antiqued Brown Makeup Look


After writing my post yesterday about using MAC "Flip" eye shadow instead of "Gorgeous Gold" for a more golden look, I decided to do it so that I could take a picture and show you how it would look like.

I used different blush and lipstick this time for some variety. I like the look of "Flip" eye shadow more than "Gorgeous Gold", and I think it would look nice with any type of outfit because it's more neutral.


The steps I used for the eye shadow application is the same as yesterday's look:

EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (entire lid)
MAC E/S in "Flip" (inner corner)
MAC E/S in "Saddle" (center to outer lid)
MAC E/S in "Antiqued" (outer V and blend towards center)
MAC E/S in "Vanilla" (highlight)
MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"

CHEEKS

MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in "Light Over Dark" (use the dark color to contour and the light color on apples of cheek)

LIPS
MAC L/S in "Touch"

If you try other colors besides "Flip" and "Gorgeous Gold", I'd love to see a picture! I think the "Saddle" and "Antiqued" combination is so nice and can be used with another color that matches some part of your outfit. Email me your photo (nerdygirlmakeup@gmail.com), and you could be featured on my blog. :)

No comments: