Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pink and Purple Makeup Look


I bought MAC Pro refill pan eye shadows in "Creme de Violet" and "Yogurt" in April, but I haven't used them yet! I put them in my "colorful" MAC Pro palette (I named each of my palettes -- the others are "natural" and "smokey"). I just realized that they were untouched, so I definitely wanted to use them today.


"Creme de Violet" is a matte purple color with bright gold flecks, and "Yogurt" is a matte pale pink. In case you have the Hello Kitty "Too Dolly" palette, "Yogurt" is one of the four colors.


And speaking of Hello Kitty, I decided to use my MAC Hello Kitty Beauty Powder Blush in "Tippy" too!


EYES
MAC Paint Pot in "Fresco Rose" (lower lid)
MAC E/S in "Yogurt" (inner corner and highlight)
MAC E/S in "Creme de Violet" (center and outer lid)
MAC E/S in "Swish" (use to blend where "Yogurt" and "Creme de Violet" meet)
MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"

CHEEKS
MAC Hello Kitty Beauty Powder Blush in "Tippy" (on apples and blend toward temples)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Medium/Natural and Shimmer" (shimmer just above apples; powder on forehead, nose, and chin)


LIPS
MAC Cream Colour Base in "Crushed Bougainvillea"
Lancome Color Fever L/S in "Luminous"

No comments: