Monday, June 8, 2009

Gorgeous Gold and Brown Makeup Look


The first MAC eye shadows that I completely used up were "Antiqued" and a limited edition shade called "Bagatelle". I finally bought a refill pan of "Antiqued" on Friday, and I have added it to my MAC palette collection. Unfortunately, I haven't found "Bagatelle" anywhere -- it's a soft, goldish tan color that's great as a highlight and for inner corners. Here's a look that I used to wear almost everyday, but with "Gorgeous Gold" instead of "Bagatelle":


EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (entire lid)
MAC E/S in "Gorgeous Gold" (inner corner)
MAC E/S in "Saddle" (center to outer lid)
MAC E/S in "Antiqued" (outer V and blend towards center)
MAC E/S in "Vanilla" (highlight)
MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"

CHEEKS
MAC Powder Blush in "Harmony" (contour)

MAC Sheertone Blush in "Peaches" (apples of cheeks)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium/Natural and Shimmer (shimmer just above apples; powder forehead, nose, and chin)

LIPS
MAC L/S in "Tanarama"

I think "Gorgeous Gold" kind of has a yellowish-lime look to it, so I wore a lime green shirt when I wore this makeup look on Saturday. You can substitute MAC "Flip" or "Amber Lights" to achieve a more golden look.

No comments: