Friday, June 12, 2009

My New Shoes!


I first saw Blowfish shoes at Macy's a couple months ago. I tried on a pair, and I really liked how the material felt on the inside of the shoe. It's so soft and comfortable. I didn't buy it right away, because I wanted to wait for a sale. I have a Macy's card, so I got some coupons in the mail -- $20 off any $50 purchase. So I went to Macy's last Sunday to look for the black flat shown on the bottom of the picture. I couldn't find it anywhere! Then before I was ready to leave, I found one on the clearance rack for only $27.30! I ended up getting a pair of flat boots too (which was also on clearance), so that I could use my coupon. The grand total was only about $39 with tax for both pairs! These are the first pairs of shoes I bought this year (I've been trying to be good haha), and I'm glad I got such a great deal. :)

They come in other colors too, for example:



If you try a pair, I suggest going 1/2 size up like I did. They run a little small.

Have a fun Friday!

No comments: