Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bright Green and Purple Makeup Look


Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great weekend so far. As for me, I'm stuck in my apartment all weekend working on my last coding project of the semester (I'm a Computer Science major). I took a break to play with makeup (of course!), and I came up with this green and purple look. I used 3 of 27 (yes! 27!) of the Mineral Magic Cosmetics samples that I received in the mail a couple days ago (thanks Kellie!). I'm going to write a separate post with all of the samples and swatches next week.

The 3 samples I used for this look are "Oscar" (bright green), "Hi-lite Green" (it looks white in the pot but it has a pretty light green to it when you put it on), and "Telly" (bright purple). These are included in the Ultimate YouTuber Kit available on the Mineral Magic Cosmetics site here: http://www.mineralmagiccosmetics.com/storefront/ (enter the word "youtube" in Notes To Seller at checkout to get a bunch of extra samples!).


EYES
MAC Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre" (all over lid)
Mineral Magic Cosmetics Makeup in "Hi-lite Green" (as highlight)
Mineral Magic Cosmetics Makeup in "Oscar" (lower lid)
Mineral Magic Costmetics Makeup in "Telly" (lower lashline)
Loreal HiP creme E/L in "Teal" (upper lashline)
Lancome Oscillating Mascara

CHEEKS
MAC Powder Blush in "Harmony" (contour)
MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in "Dollymix" (on apples of cheeks and blend just above "Harmony")
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Petticoat" (to add some shimmer to upper part of apples)

LIPS
Lancome L/S in "The New Pink"

No comments: