Saturday, May 16, 2009

MAC Haul from Bloomingdale's

Here are some items I bought while shopping in Bloomindale's in San Francisco, CA last weekend. I already posted a picture of me wearing Sea & Sky (which I love, love, love!), and I used "Flip" E/S for the first time today. I took pictures, and I'll include it in my next post.

The other E/S is called "Soft Brown". It's a matte eye shadow that I actually haven't seen as a tester in all the MAC stores I've been to. When I was in Bloomindale's, I was immediately drawn to this color. I haven't had a chance to use this yet (and it's been a week since I've had it!), but I'll definitely play with it as soon as I'm done with finals. This is one of those colors that would look great with any eye shadow, and it can be used to transition colors.

I need to exchange the lipstick though, because the container is broken! :( It's so hard to rotate it, and the bottom of the lipstick is a bit smashed. Maybe this time I'll go to Bloomingdale's in Palo Alto to exchange it, so that I can also stop by the new Nordstrom Rack in East Palo Alto :)

No comments: