Friday, May 22, 2009

Brown and Hot Pink Makeup Look


I used MAC E/S in "Soft Brown" for the first time today, and I really like it. It's the color on the center of my eyelids. It's matte and easy to blend.


I was already done putting my eyeshadow on when I decided to use my MAC L/S in "Snow Orchid" again. I ended up adding a hot pink e/s from my Coastal Scents 88 Palette to my outer lower lash lines to match the lipstick.


EYES
MAC Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre" (entire lid)
MAC E/S in "Retrospeck" (inner corner, tear duct, and inner lower lash line)
MAC E/S in "Soft Brown" (center lid)
MAC E/S in "Glamour Check!" (outer V and outer half of crease)
hot pink e/s from Coastal Scents 88 Piece Makeup Palette (7th row, 7th column; outer lower lash line)

CHEEKS
MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in "Dollymix" (on apples)

LIPS
MAC L/S in "Snow Orchid"

Hooray for Friday and long weekends! Hope you all get to relax and soak in some sun! :)

No comments: