Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bright Green and Purple Makeup Tutorial


I recorded a new video tutorial of this bright green and purple look. I used 5 samples (4 for my eyes and 1 for my cheek) from my Ultimate YouTube Kit from Mineral Magic Cosmetics (swatches of all my samples are here).

I also talked a little bit about Loew-Cornell brushes in the beginning of my video. If you have not heard of them already, they are good quality brushes that are a lot cheaper than MAC brushes. I wanted to make a video using these brushes in case anyone's been looking for a cheaper alternative. I used my three Loew-Cornell brushes that I bought from Michael's to apply and blend all of my eye shadows for this look.


FACE
Lacome Photogenic Lumessence in Bisque 1 (N)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium/Natural

EYES
MAC Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre"
Mineral Magic Cosmetics in "Oscar" (green)
Mineral Magic Cosmetics in "Telly" (purple)
Mineral Magic Cosmetics in "Turquoise" (blue)
Mineral Magic Cosmetics in "Hi-lite Violet"
MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"

CHEEKS
Mineral Magic Cosmetics in "Pink Tourmaline"

LIPS
NYX "Narcissus"

:)

No comments: