Monday, May 4, 2009

Smokey Gray and White Makeup Look

I used my MAC Knight Divine e/s for the first time with this look. I think it's the perfect shade for the outer V of any smokey gray look. It's really easy to work with and blend with other colors.
Because I have a lot of color on my eyes, I used a very sheer, pale color on my lips. This helps keep the focus on the eyes.
EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (all over lid and under lower lashline)
Coastal Scents Gel Liner in "White" (as base on inner corner)
MAC E/S in "Gesso" (matte white color on inner corner)
MAC E/S in "Electra" (light silver color on the center lid -- blend towards Gesso; also apply on inner lower lashline)
MAC E/S in "Knight Divine" (outer V and contour -- blend towards Electra; also apply on outer lower lashline towards Electra)
MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack" (on upper lashline)

CHEEKS
MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in "Love Thing" (take an angled blush brush and dab a small amount of the lower pink shade and mix with a lot of the top highlighter color -- then apply to apples of cheeks)

LIPS
MAC L/S in "Bubbles"

No comments: