Friday, May 8, 2009

Brown Script Makeup Look

This is my first look using MAC E/S in "Brown Script". It's a matte2 pro color, and I got a refill pan of it the other day. It's a terracotta color that I was drawn to when I was looking through all the eye shadows at the store -- now to think of it, I blame my boyfriend for this because he's been into buying clay pots lately for our plants and this shade looks exactly like the color of the clay pots (LOL). Anyway, here's how it turned out.

I was going to call this post "Brown and Pink Makeup Look", because I did use a pink color on my eyes. However, it turned out more peachy/orange, so I ended up using peachy blush and lipstick.


EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (all over lid)
MAC Paint Pot in "Fresco Rose" (lower lid)
MAC E/S in "Expensive Pink" (lower lid on top of paint pot)
MAC E/S in "Brown Script" (crease and outer V)
MAC E/S in "Ricepaper" (highlight)
MAC E/S in "Handwritten" (e/l -- use MAC 266 or any small angled brush to apply)
MAC Mineralize E/S Duo in "Heat Element" (just a little of the gold color on the inner lower lash line)

CHEEKS
MAC Powder Blush in "Harmony" (contour)
MAC Sheertone Blush in "Peaches" (apples of cheeks)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium/Natural and Shimmer (shimmer just above apples, powder on T zone -- forehead, nose, and chin)

LIPS
MAC L/S in "Jist"

No comments: