Friday, April 17, 2009

Bronzy Beach Makeup Look (using Too Faced Duos)

After a week of rainy and extremely windy weather, the sun has come out and it's beautiful outside! It's supposed to be in the 80s this weekend, so I'll probably make a trip to the beach for a picnic and some sandcastle building. :) Here's my bronzy beach look that I'm wearing today:

I used the Too Faced products that I blogged about yesterday. The eye shadow duos are really easy to blend.

EYES
Too Faced First Base (apply as a primer on the lower lid and blend upwards toward brow bone with finger)
Too Faced E/S Duo in "George & Weezie" (light gold color as highlight, light brown color on the crease)
Too Faced E/S Duo in "Full Frontal" (brown color on the lower lid and blend up to crease)
MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack" (as eye liner)
CHEEKS
MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in "Light Over Dark"
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft & Gentle"
LIPS
MAC L/S in "Frenzy"

Happy Friday!

No comments: