Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Shock" Purple and Brown Makeup Look


I came up with this makeup look on the first day of my Australia trip. I stopped by Walgreens before the flight (to load up on Airborne haha), and I picked up a purple Milani eye shadow called "Shock". This was the first time I used it, and I really like the color (especially since it was only $3.49 USD). It looks similar to MAC Stars 'N Rockets, and it's 1/4th the price!


EYES
MAC Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre"
MAC E/S in "Femme Fi" (highlight)
Milani E/S in "Shock" (inner corner and center lid)
MAC E/S in "Handwritten" (outer corner blended to center lid and crease)
Loreal HiP creme E/L in "Eggplant" (upper lash line)
Loreal HiP creme E/L in "Teal" (lower lash line)
CHEEKS
MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in "Light Over Dark"
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft & Gentle"
LIPS
MAC L/S in "Touch" <-- from MAC Sugarsweet Collection

No comments: