Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ulta Haul!

I just got home from taking 2 midterms, and I'm running on 3 hours of sleep. I wanted to post these pictures before I take a nap. :) Here's what I got at Ulta last Sunday:


Too Faced First Base Soothing Eye Shadow Base ($17 USD)
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo in "George & Weezie" ($17 USD)
Two Faced Eye Shadow Due in "Full Frontal" ($17 USD)
Casaro Double-Ended Sponge Applicators 30 Count (~$4 USD)

I got 20% off everything (coupon came in the mail for Ulta Club Members -- it's free to join!).

The First Base primer is just as smooth as it claims to be. It's a shimmery base, unlike Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I'm a big fan of Shadow Insurance though, so I'll have to try First Base a few times before I let you know if it's a must-have.

Click on the image to see the eye shadow colors up close. My favorite of the Two Faced e/s duos is George & Weezie. Both of these duos will be great for bronzy looks in the sunny months ahead.

No comments: