Saturday, April 18, 2009

Smokey Blue Black Makeup Look

Hi! Hope you're having a good weekend so far. :) I tried my new Prescriptives U-Pick Eye Color in "Cobalt" today. It's a newly released shimmery blue shade that I picked up at Macy's last week.

I wore a new blue tank top from Old Navy with a black vest from Forever 21 to match my makeup.


EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (all over lid)
MAC Paint Pot in "Delft" (on lower lid)
MAC E/S in "Ricepaper" (highlight)
Prescriptives U-Pick Eye Color in "Cobalt" (on lower lid, on top of "Delft")
Milani E/S in "Storm" (on outer V and 3/4ths of crease)
MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Electric" (lower lash line)
MAC E/S in "Vellum" (tear duct)

CHEEKS
MAC Beauty Powder Blush in "Fun & Games" [from Hello Kitty Collection]
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft & Gentle"

LIPS
MAC L/S in "Bubbles" [from Sugarsweet Collection]

I still have three more U-Pick eye shadows that I haven't tried yet -- Green Tea (shimmer), Relic (satin), and Blackberry (matte). Green Tea and Blackberry are also brand new shades. I chose Blackberry (a dark purple that is similar to MAC Shadowy Lady) as my free U-pick shade (buy 3 get 1 free at Macy's). I'll come up with looks for those soon!

No comments: