Sunday, April 5, 2009

EOTD: Peachy Orange



EYES OF THE DAY (EOTD)
MAC Shadestick in "Butternutty" (highlight)
MAC Shadestick in "Penny" (lid)
MAC E/S in "Sugarshot" (highlight, on top of Butternutty)
MAC E/S in "Paradisco" (lid)
MAC Pigment in "Melon" (dab on center lid and lightly blend side to side)
MAC E/S in "Orange" (outer V)
MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack" (upper lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Lucky" (lower lash line)
Lise Waiter Portfolio Concealer (lilac on the inner lower lash line)

I also used:
CHEEKS
MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in "Hot Planet"
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft & Gentle"

LIPS
MAC L/S in "Jist"

This is the makeup I wore yesterday when I went to Vacaville Premium Outlets with my mom, sister, and nephew. I rushed to CCO of course (Cosmetic Company Outlet)! I will post my haul soon. Hope you're all having a great weekend! :)

No comments: