Monday, April 20, 2009

Smokey Brown Makeup Look

While I was in Australia, the movie "Hoodwinked!" was showing on TV in my hotel room. I started watching the first half hour, and I was actually enjoying it (LOL). I like corny jokes though, so if you do too, I recommend it haha. Anyway, the title of the movie reminded me that there's a MAC eye shadow called "Woodwinked" that I bought last December but haven't really used. So I used it yesterday and here's what I came up with:


EYES
MAC Paint Pot in "Soft Ochre"
MAC E/S in "Shroom" (highlight)
MAC E/S in "Espresso" (crease)
MAC E/S in "Woodwinked" (lower lid)
MAC E/S in "Ground Brown" (applied just above crease with MAC 266 brush; blend!)
MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"

CHEEKS
MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in "Light Over Dark"
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft & Gentle"

LIPS
MAC Cremestick Liner in "Caramellow"
MAC L/S in "Touch"

:)

No comments: