Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Peachy Brown Makeup Look using MAC Sugarsweet

Here's the first look I came up with using some items I bought from MAC's Sugarsweet Spring 2009 collection:


EYES
MAC Shadestick in "Butternutty" (highlight) <-- Sugarsweet
MAC Shadestick in "Penny" (lower lid and crease) <-- Sugarsweet
MAC E/S in "Sugarshot" (on top of Butternutty) <-- Sugarsweet
MAC E/S in "Dear Cupcake" (crease) <-- Sugarsweet
MAC E/S in "Handwritten" (lower lid)
MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"

CHEEKS
MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in "Hot Planet"
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft & Gentle"

LIPS
MAC L/S in "Lollipop Loving" <-- Sugarsweet

I put this makeup on the day of my flight to Australia. I wanted to do a little experiment to see how my makeup would look like when I arrived at my hotel in Melbourne, Australia (exactly 24 hours later). Here's how it turned out:


Not too shabby if you ask me! It goes to show that eye shadow primers really do make a big difference!

No comments: