Friday, April 24, 2009

Mini MAC Haul + Mutiny Pigment Swatch

I went to my local MAC store yesterday to check out the Rose Romance collection that just launched. I wasn't too excited about most of the eye shadows and lipsticks, because they were (for the most part) light/muted shades. From the collection, I ended up buying MAC Pigment Colour Powder in "Mutiny" and a refill pan of "Creme de Violet" eye shadow (matte purple with bright gold flecks). I also got another blush refill in "Harmony", because I like this color to contour.


"Mutiny" pigment was actually released with the Naugty Nauticals collection last year. It's such a pretty light blue color. The picture below doesn't do it justice. This is how it looks with no base, so you could definitely make it pop with a blue base like MAC Paint Pot in "Delft" or apply it wet.


I got to play with this pigment this morning, so that means a new FOTD is coming up!

No comments: